PMI Metrolina Chapter Needs You!
The PMI Metrolina Chapter is staffed 100% by volunteers, and we need your volunteer assistance to help the chapter successfully manage and run programs and events. We need you to help give back to your profession.
Becoming a PMI Metrolina Chapter Volunteer is a great way to:
- Earn valuable PDU credits.
- Give back to the PM Community.
- Network with other PMI Metrolina Chapter Members.
- Develop Relationships.
- Develop PM skills and experience.
Interested in volunteering with PMI Metrolina Chapter?
PMI Metrolina Chapter has different volunteer positions open at various times of the year. PMI and local chapters use the VRMS to advertise open volunteer positions and manage the volunteer application process. Please follow the instructions below to create a profile on VRMS. Once you have created a profile you can search for open positions related to PMI Metrolina Chapter as well as open volunteer positions world-wide. For your convenience, we have listed the current open volunteer positions within the Chapter at the bottom of this page.
- Log into PMI's Volunteer Relationship Management System (VRMS).
- Update your profile on the Profile Tab.
- Search for opportunities on the Volunteer Tab.
- From the Volunteer Tab/Find an Opportunity; select United States for the Country & Metrolina for the Community.
- Select the applicable option for how you would like to volunteer.
- Click Search to view all the applicable opportunities.
What is the Volunteer Relationship Management System (VRMS)? Answer: it is a centralized and search-able database to search for opportunities and maintain service history. PMI Chapter coordinators are able to post opportunities and search for volunteers. Watch the Welcome to the VRMS demo - here.
Please contact us with any additional questions at firstname.lastname@example.org
Get involved, get engaged, contribute to your profession today!