Professional Development Day (PDD)
If you registered for PDD 2021 and can't find your email with the link, you can login to the event here.
PMI has become and continues to be the leading professional association in project management. The goal of the Metrolina chapter is to advance the mission and objectives of the Project Management Institute.
Our chapter programs feature recognized sought after industry leaders and topics that are applicable to project management practitioners from all sectors. Our workshops have been recognized nationally for their accomplishments and educational level of excellence. We invite you to participate actively and enjoy the full benefit of membership!
Once a year, we host Professional Development Day (PDD). If you missed this 2019's PDD event, members you can view all the sessions for free via www.projectmanagement.com. The sessions are as follows:
- Protecting the Mobile Frontline - Managing Mobile App Projects (1 PDUs; 1 Strategic)
- Change Happens: The Art of Making Change Work for You (1 PDUs; 1 Leadership)
- Compassionate Leadership (1 PDUs; 1 Leadership)
- Panel Discussion - Connecting the D.O.T.S. Developing Others for Teamwork Success (1 PDUs; 1 Strategic)
- Scrum Master or Agile PM – What’s your real role? (1 PDU; 1 Technical)
- Leadership Effectiveness - Getting the Job Done Without Breaking as Many Eggs (1 PDUs; 1 Leadership)
- Make Life Easier…Automate it! (1 PDU; 1 Technical)
- PMO's: After All This Time, Do We Still Need Them? (1 PDUs; 1 Strategic)
- Mission to Mars: An Agile Adventure (1 PDU; 1 Technical)
- Risk Identification and Management in Construction (1 PDUs; 1 Strategic)
- Managing Leadership (1 PDUs; 1 Strategic)
- Leadership through Communication (1 PDUs; 1 Leadership)
- The Impact of Agile Methodologies on Organizational Performance in a Multigenerational Workforce (1 PDUs; 1 Strategic)
- Leading Strengths-based Project Management Teams (1 PDUs; 1 Leadership)
- Career Development in Agile and Scaled Agile Certifications (1 PDU; 1 Technical)
- Maximize Your Teams Potential (1 PDUs; 1 Leadership)