"The Art of Feedback", Speaker: IIL Speaker, Guy Grindborg, Central Region (Mooresville & West Lake Norman)
Topic: "The Art of Feedback"
“I would like to give you some feedback.” These are the words that will put the most calm and collected people on edge. As one of the most difficult and crucial conversations that any manager needs to have, feedback is a signature leadership trait that distinguishes the good from the excellent. This webinar will provide you with a quick overview of some of the key elements in providing genuine feedback.
- Confidence in providing feedback in almost any situation
- Developing a trusting relationship through effective use of feedback
- Establishing yourself as a superior leader by developing excellence in the art of feedback
- Developing your team and improving team performance through genuine feedback
- Teaching your project personnel to develop a life-long skill
- What is and is not feedback
- A model for feedback
- Six steps for providing feedback
- How to prepare for and approach someone to give feedback
- Some of the major communication factors to be aware of when giving feedback
- How to receive feedback
Presenter: Guy Grindborg
Guy Grindborg is a project management professional with more than 30 years of experience, having managed a wide variety of projects across the globe. Guy has trained and coached professionals in most areas within Project, Program, and Portfolio Management, PMP Certification, MoP Certification, and Leadership Skills. He utilizes his extensive knowledge and expertise to motivate teams to succeed.
It is no longer possible to register for this event