Ballantyne Virtual Meeting “Transitioning from a PM to an Entrepreneur (How to get started)” Speaker: Karena M. Bell
Topic: “Transitioning from a PM to an Entrepreneur (How to get started)”
Presenter: Karena Bell
In this session, Karena will share her insight through real-life experiences and humor of where to start, how to start, tools to use, how to keep a business going and growing while continually utilizing your PM skillset.
- You know more about running a business as a PM than you think
- You are the Boss. Yes!!!.... No, wait!?
- Embrace challenges…they don’t bite, most of the time
- Don’t just think outside of the box, live outside of the box
- Nurture your sense of humor, you will need it now more than ever
- Don’t be afraid of the word “No” …hearing it or saying it
Bio: Karena M. Bell and is a certified PMP with over 25 years of experience as a technical Project Manager and Program Manager working in industries such as municipalities, financial services, automotive manufacturing and healthcare. She has an MBA from the University of South Carolina-Darla Moore School of Business and a BA from Northwood University. Karena is now an entrepreneur and most recently the founder and president of Tiger Team Enterprises, LLC a Nationwide Executive Recruiting Firm specializing in relationship-based recruiting within the medical device, pharmaceutical, biotechnology and healthcare industries.
It is no longer possible to register for this event