Asheville Community Meeting - Amy Heddleson, Surviving Pandemic, Quarantine, & Project Management!
Speaker Amy Heddleson
Amy is a U.S. Army veteran of 13 years with a driving need to give back through volunteering and consulting! Currently, she works as a Business Initiatives Consultant for Wells Fargo Infrastructure and Technology group wearing three hats: Scrum Leader, Product Owner, and BA. Experienced as a Senior Product Marketing Manager & Program Manager managing international products and programs for over 15 years in the telecommunications, VoIP, and CRM industries. Amy has a Bachelor of Science in Biology from North Georgia College and State University and holds a PMP certification. Amy is a frequent speaker at Metrolina community meetings and is determined to help translate the world of project management into a language anyone can understand.
She uses hands-on survival and emergency preparedness techniques to bridge the knowledge gap in a fun and collaborative environment!!
Want to know more, connect at: https://www.linkedin.com/in/amyheddleson/
- Meet Attendees/Intro Speaker
- Orient to the Location – Risk Management
- Topic Overview: Project Management and Leadership - Scope, Goals, Objectives
- (Being Prepared, Brain-storming, Influencing, Problem Solving, Emotional Intelligence, and team building).
- Suggest articles/books on this topic (PM and non-PM related) – Encourage Collaboration
- List Tool Kit Items everyone should have (real and analogous to PM skills)
- Practical Exercise:
- Make Fire (must have plan, tools, budget)
- Self-Awareness Game (color of your awareness in your surroundings v/s project status awareness/scope creep/priority changes)
- How to react when a project is all tied up – or YOU are!
- Communication in Emergency
It is no longer possible to register for this event