22 June 2020 at 10:00AM
2020 BOD Open Positions
PMI-Metrolina will have three open positions at the end of the year - VP of Marketing, VP of Finance, and VP of Professional Development. This is a wonderful opportunity to obtain continuing education credits to maintain your certification, network with local and global chapter members as well as influence the direction of the chapter.
The following minimum criteria are needed to apply for a PMI-Metrolina Board of Director position:
- Must be a PMI member and PMI Metrolina Chapter member in good standing
- Must have previously or currently served as a Chair or Director within the chapter
- Preferably, have some level of expertise or experience in the area of application
- VP of Finance: Must be able to pass a credit and background check through the bank
- VP of Professional Development: Must be able to teach/facilitate classes and workshops
To obtain a completed listing of the duties and expectations, please refer to the Chapter Bylaws and Handbook.
If you are interested in applying, please contact Jennifer Baker at firstname.lastname@example.org.