18 October 2020 at 08:00PM
UNCC Offers New Class:Bridging the Gap Between Agile and Waterfall Projects
PDS419 - Bridging the Gap Between Agile and Waterfall Projects
This course introduces both the Agile framework as well as Waterfall project methodology. Then it dives into how you can bridge the gap between the two by merging them together. The benefits realized include reduced cycle time in completing projects while satisfying the customers with better products and processes.
- Introduction to the Agile framework using Scrum
- Scrum Events
- Scrum Artifacts
- Phases of Waterfall methodology
- Merging Agile with Waterfall
- How Agile using Scrum works
- Tools and techniques to use for merging Agile with Waterfall projects
- How to reduce cycle time on projects
- Building in more customer and stakeholder meetings for project success
The course carries 7 PDUs and is held over 2 mornings in a live online format. Live Online Course, Wednesday and Friday, November 4 and 6 (8 am - noon).The cost is $250.
For more information and to register visit PDS419 - Bridging the Gap Between Agile and Waterfall Projects