08 November 2020 at 10:00PM
PMI Metrolina's Holiday Joy Toy Drive
Give the Gift of Joy!
Children experiencing homelessness and poverty face great challenges. High mobility, precarious living conditions, and inadequate health and nutrition can combine to present significant emotional, physical and academic difficulties. Yet, these children have talents and dreams just like any other kids.
To assist the homeless and improvished children, PMI Metrolina has partnered with Bright Blessings a local 501(c)3 organization to organize a toy drive and other items for less fortunate. There are multiple ways to lend a helping hand during the holiday season. Learn how you can get involved below.
1. Interested in Donating a Gift:
Dilworth Neighborhood Grille
911 E Morehead St, Charlotte, NC 28204
Drop-off Dates & Times:
Monday, November 30th 9:00am - 1:00pm
Saturday, December 12th 10:00am - 2:00pm
2. Interested in Shipping a Gift:
Follow the steps below to access the Wish List and participate:
- The link for the Wishlist is https://www.brightblessingsusa.org/wishlist
- Select Shop the Wishlist
- Then select Birthday Ages 3-12
- When selecting a mailing address, people should select “Bright Blessings' Gift Registry”
- On the “Choose Gift Options” people should put “PMI Metrolina” in the From section