10 July 2020 at 12:00PM
Adaptive Leadership and the Business Analyst: Digging into the Skills, Tools and Techniques
Presenter: David Mantica has 25 years of business-to-business services, consulting, coaching and training industry experience in roles from operations, service delivery, marketing, product management and executive management.. In this meeting he will be utilizing tools and techniques of adaptive leadership in this radiply changing industry.
Topic: These session will cover the critical skills needed for the future of Business Analysis especially as the BA is being increasing asked to support the development of the “future state” and be the trusted advisor to ensure the value of that “future state” is properly defined.
- The critical elements of defining value
- Systems thinking and dealing with adaptive challenges over technical issues
- The mind set required for adaptive leaders
- The work approach and critical concepts
- Bridging adaptive leadership to your analysis work
When: Wed Jul 29 2020 6pm – 7pm Eastern
Where: Zoom Meeting Details will be mailed shortly before the meeting
Networking will begin @5:30pm and discussion will begin promptly @6:00pm.
Reigster & Learn More Here